Meeting with Wuzhou Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting with Wuzhou Hospital

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Hello team!

Some exciting news today! I met with Cody Roberts, Manager of the International Department of Wuzhou Women's Hospital (the English name is Global Care Women and Childrens' Hospital). He approached us to see if we could "combine our resources, and networks to assist Peace-for-Humanity in its initiatives, events, and fund raising activities; thus benefiting your organization and in turn giving us marketing exposure," he wrote to me on his first email.

The meeting was quite interesting. Cody is more than willing to help us doing marketing for any fundraiser that we would have, like Break the silence, and promote Peace for Humanity, as long as they get the exposure that they need. They can sponsor us in different ways that we still need to confirm. They don't give out money for now but if they see that they could really benefit from the exposure they get from us, they could invest in us.

When I first got the email, I thought that Wuzhou Hospital could help us with the DV project. Not that they can't, but I think that before we get there, they want to have a marketing collaboration first. We talked about the DV Project and Cody that there are certainly some areas in which Wuzou Hospital could help. The management is pretty open to ideas apparently.

Team, slowly but surely, we are developing. With Wuzhou aling our side, we will be able to reach a big chunk of the Chinese population as it is very familiar with this hospital already. And because of their notoriety, we will be able to gain people's confidence in what we are doing.

Thank you so much for you constant work! Thank you for being a part of this!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://peace-for-humanity.6d7d.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting with Wuzhou Hospital

Post  Marco Marshall on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 pm

This is great news!
Marco Marshall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 pm

This is wonderful news! This is definitely a step in the positive direction - good work everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top