Registration of Peace for Humanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registration of Peace for Humanity

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Hello Team,

Peace for Humanity has been running in China for a year and a half now. It is growing slowly but consistently. Along the way, we have had many volunteers joining our team and contributing positively to the development of the organization. It is always fascinating to meet new people from everywhere that share the same interests as I do.

Peace for Humanity has big dreams and really wish to extend and do as much as it can to do good works here in China. As it is very difficult to become a recognized NGO in this country, we have to register as a LLC (Limited Liable Company). This will allow us to do more things in a legal way (Yay!) ; organizing bigger events, have a registered office place, be able to ask for regular donations, etc...It will definitely look better for us and will allow us to work and partner with reputable companies.

So now, I am in the process of writing our business plan. I have to write a killer plan so that when I approach companies for financing, they'll have no choice to accept Wink. The thing is I have so many ideas that my brain is constipated! I can't get anything to come out. Even with the outline that Geoffrey gave me, I am still having a hard time. But don't worry, once it will come out, it will be really good! Smile Thank you Geoffrey for guiding me through that process! We will also need an Accountant to help me jungle with the numbers.

I want to take the time to thank all of you for being part of the team, even if some of you don't have much to do at the moment. I apologize if some things take a long time to take off. We are missing a few volunteers and it is difficult for me to do certain things and others I have no idea how to do. but it's coming along and I appreciate your patience.

I will let you know as soon as we have a completed business plan and keep you updated with the upcoming changes.

Jennifer
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://peace-for-humanity.6d7d.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top